Leadercast’s mission of filling the world with leaders worth following inspires like-minded people to serve as volunteers at our annual events. We are humbled by the generosity of volunteers who enable Leadercast to host events marked by their passion and commitment to excellence.
Leadercast endeavors to make volunteering a rewarding and enjoyable experience with an opportunity to meet amazing people. Volunteers enjoy complementary meals and fun gift card draws!
HOW CAN I HELP?
Our next Volunteer opportunity will be:
Leadercast Women 2018.
This year's venue is Georgia World Congress Centre in Atlanta, Georgia.
Event preparation takes place on Thursday, October 11th.
The event will be hosted all day Friday, October 12, 2018
Areas of service include:
- Packing and labeling resources to be distributed to attendees
- Loading in and setting up the venue
- Assisting with Parking and Greeting outdoors and indoors
- Registration of Guests
- Directing and assisting guests
- Coffee set up and service, lunch distribution
- Volunteer centre duties
- Breaking down sets and packing up resources at event close
We can't wait to meet you!