NOW HIRING: Senior Marketing Manager
Date: for immediate hire | Work Hours: Full-time
For 18 years, Leadercast has been filling the world with better leaders. The events and content produced by Leadercast allow our team to be part of a larger impact of our community’s lives. We have the opportunity to introduce leaders with others for networking, education, and business development while developing our own team. As a team, we are looking for individuals to join our culture to help push this mission forward. Individuals who are hungry to make an impact on others, humble to work hard and be rewarded for doing so, and thrive in a culture of passionate people are the perfect addition to our team.
Responsible for content and marketing efforts from a strategic level with tactical inclusion to assist team. Includes planning of content and marketing calendars with input as needed from team, cross-channel and multi-platform strategies, and being a voice of the brand. Manages the marketing coordinator, graphic designer, digital content coordinator, and content manager. Position reports to VP, Operations. Additional responsibilities include:
- Create marketing calendar to drive sales of all Leadercast products, including revenue and engagement-driven items. This can include podcasts, blogs, webinars, and email marketing campaigns. Develop and write content as needed.
- Coordinate and manage all media relationships and partnerships for marketing purposes.
- Continuously gauge the effectiveness of content, marketing and analyze performance metrics to develop meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Execute integrated search engine marketing, advertising, public relations, trade shows and other campaigns to generate demand and sales leads for chambers and corporate companies. Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results.
- Project manage the creation of all marketing pieces, event collateral and sales support tools. Set the cadence and project manage marketing plans, content calendar, and design projects of the company. Creating strategic development of steps to improve and grow within marketing and content.
- Maintain and research knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices. Manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources and purchases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, or similar
- 6-10 years of experience in content or brand marketing for events with proven ability to develop effective and engaging content strategy
- Deep connection with the leadership/management trends ecosystem, focused on content marketing to increase sales.
- Management and leadership experience with the ability to lead a team and drive multiple cross-functional projects is preferred. Ability to work with and influence executive leadership.
- Must be a passionate and motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and growing company. Collaborative teamwork spirit required.
To apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.