NOW HIRING: Digital Content Coordinator
Date: for immediate hire | Work Hours: Full-time
For 18 years, Leadercast has been filling the world with better leaders. The events and content produced by Leadercast allow our team to be part of a larger impact of our community’s lives. As a team, we are looking for individuals to join our culture to help push this mission forward. Individuals who are hungry to make an impact on others, humble to work hard and be rewarded for doing so, and thrive in a culture of passionate people are the perfect addition to our team.
Responsible for strategy, implementation and day-to-day management of all social media channels, such as blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn. Manages Leadercast website via WordPress updating content and page creation. Responsibilities include:
- Create social media content calendar with assistance from marketing coordinator. Includes multiple platforms. Partner closely with marketing team to create customized marketing strategies to improve ticket sales and community participation/engagement
- Coordinate and oversee the development of innovative, engaging and strategic content for social media posts to increase database, shares|likes|visits, and ensure cohesive image and brand.
- Track, analyze and report on data growth and engagement on all platforms, as well as email communications (current use of MailChimp). Build, schedule and distribute content and marketing newsletters. Monitor Leadercast in news via social media as part of corporate communication plan
- Post and build schedule for Leadercast social platforms, including blogs and podcasts. Participate in podcasts and digital content creation as applicable. Proof/edit written digital content and video content, using AP style and Leadercast style guide
- Be the primary manager of Leadercast websites on the WordPress platform and be responsible for updating the copy, managing design projects and optimizing the website for search functionality.
- Assist in coordinating communications with the in-house content marketing team, product management team and Leadercast community
- BA/BS degree in journalism, communication, public relations, marketing or related experience. Strong knowledge/use of AP style
- 1-3 years demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Technical skills: MailChimp (or similar email platform), Google Drive and Apps, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative suite, primarily Illustrator and InDesign, Wordpress, and Content Management System comprehension. An aptitude in using analytics to optimize content
- Must be a passionate and motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and growing company
To apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.