NOW HIRING: Content Manager
Date: for immediate hire| Work Hours: Full-time
For 18 years, Leadercast has been filling the world with better leaders. The events and content produced by Leadercast allow our team to be part of a larger impact of our community’s lives. We have the opportunity to introduce leaders with others for networking, education, and business development while developing our own team. As a team, we are looking for individuals to join our culture to help push this mission forward. Individuals who are hungry to make an impact on others, humble to work hard and be rewarded for doing so, and thrive in a culture of passionate people are the perfect addition to our team.
Leadercast is looking for a creative and experienced content manager to be a contributor and manage the Leadercast content, reporting to Senior Marketing Manager. Specifically, content in the space of blogs, podcasts, staff professional development, and the digital leadership library, Leadercast NOW. Managing content contributors to strengthen platforms and other responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the ideation and production of all content creation including video, editorial, social and creative assets. Collaborate with events team and marketing for ideas as applicable.
- Set the cadence and ensure timely and seamless delivery of all content. Execute content calendar with input and requirements from key internal leaders, including senior marketing manager.
- Create brand guidelines. Lead and help brand voice and content programs across new and existing channels. Includes leading podcast interviews as moderator.
- Collaborate with Director of Events to ideate and select speakers for Leadercast events as requested
- Edit and write summaries for Leadercast Now video library. Provide speaker suggestions to expand the library.
- Manage CEU process for all educational content provided by the company, including live events, webinars and podcasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, or similar. Strong knowledge/use of AP style.
- 3-6 years of experience in content or brand marketing, with proven ability to develop effective and engaging content strategy.
- Deep connection with the leadership ecosystem including speakers, authors, leadership/management trends.
- Must be a passionate and motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and growing company. Collaborative spirit required.
To apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.